07 February 2006

view from my kitchen window...


Each Tuesday the church across the street from my house updates the marquee with the coming Sunday's sermon. I have been taking photos of the ones I find funny. Have also taken photos of some not so funny - for example 'Abortion: The Death of Children'. Thankfully most land closer to the funny side of the street. And I think I may have to pick up the old bible & read some of Luke. A lot or the marquees reference Luke. I particularly like this one - 'unrepentant sinners who hate' & specifically hate Luke apparently... Poor Luke.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble In Mind said...

Crap! I didn't know it would send you here. I'm sorry. I started this in a very half assed sort of way...not sure if I will pursue the blog journal or not. Though I did take a new marquee photo last night...

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home